วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 21 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2551

10k Choice of White or Yellow Gold Princess Cut Solitaire Diamond Engagement Ring (1/10 ct, J-K Color, I2-I3 Clarity) Reviews


10k Choice of White or Yellow Gold Princess Cut Solitaire Diamond Engagement Ring (1/10 ct, J-K Color, I2-I3 Clarity)

5.0 out of 5 stars Small and simple, July 17, 2008
By Marisa Encarnacion

I was so happy with my purchase. The Diamond is very small but size doesn't matter to me. I love it. The gold is beautiful. It looks like I get it proffesionally cleaned every day.
The price was amazing. I couldn't ask for more. I definately got more than I paid for.

1 ความคิดเห็น:

mahakk01 กล่าวว่า...

I love this ring. This is beautiful and elegant ring. You rarely find such beautiful and unique design in affordable range. White gold princess cut solitaire diamond ring is my favorite. Is it possible to buy them online? Thanks.
vintage ring